Tyranna Resources Limited is an ASX listed resources company, currently transforming into a producer following the acquisition of the Eureka Gold Mine. Grade control drilling for the planned cutback along with planned exploration drilling outside of the known pit mineralisation is in the pipeline for 2018.
Tyranna is also focussed on the large Jumbuck Project in the Northern Gawler Block of South Australia, with the aim to explore for high grade open pit, gold mineralisation within trucking distance of the Challenger gold operations. The Challenger gold operations is owned and operated by Tyranna’s joint venture partner WPG Resources Ltd.
Jumbuck is a highly prospective and underexplored area, similar in style to the Albany/Fraser belt adjacent to the Yilgarn Craton in Western Australia which is host to the large 6.3M oz Tropicana gold deposit. Tyranna controls over 9,762 km2 of ground in this area, which also hosts the Challenger gold mine (owned by WPG Resources Ltd). Challenger has produced in excess of 1 million ounces of gold to date. The Jumbuck Project has numerous gold occurrences over large areas, demonstrating strong potential for significant resources of shallow oxide ore, repeating Challenger style deposits.
Tyranna’s strategy is to target those more advanced gold prospects which are situated within 50 km’s of the Challenger gold processing operations and increase the economic scale of these prospects via focused and extensive exploration drilling.
• Kalgoorlie – Eureka Gold resource definition drilling in December 2017 to Feasibility Study
• Exploring for a LARGE HIGH GRADE GOLD discovery – drilling now at Jumbuck
• Proximity to JV partner’s producing mine – Challenger Gold Processing Plant operated by WPG Resources Ltd = future toll treatment opportunity
• Extensive drilling program completed in 2017 calendar year
• Resource upgrade to be calculated at end of current program – maiden resource at Typhoon to be included in global resource of 219k Au Oz
SHARE PRICE PERFORMANCE
• Eureka Gold Project
• Jumbuck Gold Exploration Project
»» Challenger Mine
»» Greenewood Gold
»» Typhoon Gold
»» Campfire Bore
• Wilcherry Hill JV
Alliance Resources Limited (ASX: AGS):
Admark Investments (Joseph Pinto):
Mr Malcolm Thom:
Central West Resources Pty Ltd (Central Iron Ore Ltd):
Non-Executive Director and Chairman
Joseph S. Pinto