Talga Resources Limited is a vertically integrated technology minerals company with its own carbon source in multiple high grade graphite projects in northern Sweden.
The flagship project “Vittangi” is at development stage and like the rest of the projects, it benefits from established high quality infrastructure in Sweden including low cost power, road, rail and ports.
Apart from having the highest grade technical resource in the world, the Company’s Vittangi project hosts extremely conductive graphite that supports a unique exfoliation process that allows separation of graphite particle layers without the requirement for crushing and grinding. The graphitic materials produced are of a high quality and suitable for a range of large volume additive and technology applications.
Talga’s non-graphite assets include copper hosted cobalt as well as iron ore assets which are all to be commercialised to support core graphene developments.
SHARE PRICE PERFORMANCE
Talga’s strategy will see the company leverage from vertical integration to commercialise industrial quantities of raw and value added graphite and graphene materials/products. During the development phase while feasibility studies are completed and permits pending, Talga will continue to scale up its processing facilities, lock in commercial undertakings with customers and pursue early revenue before full scale mining commences.
On path to be the worlds largest volume, best margin supplier of graphene and micrographite materials
• Own 100% of a unique ore body in tier 1 mining and technology materials destination
• Not constrained to one market – big value proposition to remove a supply and pricing bottleneck across multiple large markets
• Business model revolves around making real world products perform better and with new functionality today
• End users currently validating the products and strategy to deliver business case
• Talga’s markets totally different to flake graphite players with exception of batteries
• Talga is doing it now, not just talking about it
Smedvig G P Ltd:
Lateral Minerals Pty Ltd <Thompson Family A/C>:
HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited:
Pelmer Securities S A:
Citicorp Nominees Pty Ltd:
J P Morgan Nominees (Australia) Ltd:
Kamberg Investments Ltd:
Yandal Investments Pty Ltd:
Two Tops Pty Ltd:
UBS Nominees Pty Ltd):
Ola Mørkved Rinnan