Neo Lithium Corp
TSX.V:NLC; OTCQX:NTTHF; FSE:NE2
Neo Lithium Corp (TSX.V:NLC; OTCQX:NTTHF; FSE:NE2) is quickly becoming the most prominent new name in lithium brine exploration by virtue of its quality team and project.
Already well capitalised, Neo Lithium is rapidly advancing its newly discovered Tres Quebradas (3Q) project – a high-grade lithium brine reservoir and salar complex in the Lithium Triangle.
WHY NEO LITHIUM?
• One of the highest-grade lithium brine assets in the world combined with the lowest critical impurity content of any known salar making it ideal for well-known and simple evaporation processing
• 8th largest resource of lithium carbonate after one season of drilling with significant potential for upside
• 100% ownership – the only Lithium company that owns an entire salar of this size without competitors or third parties
• PEA completed in Q4 2017 – US$1.2 billion after-tax NPV at 8%; IRR of 27.9%; Payback: 1 year and 8 months; OPEX: $2,791/t of Lithium Carbonate; CAPEX: $490.2 million
• Strong cash position and robust shareholder register
SHARE PRICE PERFORMANCE
TRES QUEBRADAS (3Q) LITHIUM PROJECT
3Q is the most recent high-grade lithium brine lake and salar complex discovery in the lithium triangle.
• Located in the southwestern portion of the Catamarca Province of Argentina – the largest lithium producer province of Argentina.
• Project located 30km from the Chilean border with direct road to Pacific ports
• 100% ownership of the entire salar complex
• Fully permitted to feasibility – EIA well advanced and expected to be finalised in Q1/ Q2 2018
M&G Investment Management Ltd.:
JP Morgan Asset Management:
Connor Clark & Lund:
Mackenzie Financial Corp.:
Dynamic Resource Fund:
Waldo A Perez
President & CEO
Chief Financial Officer
COO & Director