23rd March 2018
Intermin Announces World-Class Vanadium Resource
Interim Resources Mkt Cp A$56m
Intermin Resources Limited (ASX: IRC) (“Intermin” or the “Company”) announced an updated JORC (2012) Mineral Resource for the Richmond Vanadium Project, located in central north Queensland (Figure 1). The project lies on the Flinders Highway and Great Northern railway, 500km west of the Townsville port and 250km east of Mt Isa (Figure 2). The project comprises four main prospects (Figure 1) in the Richmond and Julia Creek districts covering an area of 1,520km2 .
• The Richmond Project covers 1,520km2 in central north Queensland and is close to existing infrastructure including a gas pipeline, major highway and railway linked to Townsville Port
• Project in Joint Venture with Chinese backed AXF Vanadium Pty Ltd (“AXF”) whereby AXF can earn up to 75% interest by spending A$6m by 2021 inclusive of a Feasibility Study1
• Updated Mineral Resource Estimate compiled to account for tenement boundary changes and to ensure compliance with JORC 2012 Reporting
• The global Inferred Mineral Resource for Richmond totals 2,579Mt grading 0.32% V2O5 at a 0.29% cut-off grade, making it one of the largest Vanadium deposits in the world2
• Richmond also contains valuable molybdenum, nickel and copper mineralisation
• The resource remains open in all directions and is amenable to low cost, open cut mining with the resource located within 15m of surface and hosted in a soft marine sediment
• Initial development focus on the shallow higher grade 671Mt Lilyvale Mineral Resource2
• More than 220,000m of drilling has been completed in the project area along with extensive metallurgical testwork on pre-concentration and metal extraction3
• Run of Mine oxidised ore (5-15m depth) upgradable by simple sizing separation with over 90% of contained metal in the -38µm fraction, yielding a ~1% V2O5 concentrate3
• Additional metallurgical test work underway to confirm historic results with initial results expected in the June Quarter 2018
• Infill drilling planned to upgrade the resource to the Measured JORC category as part of the concept / scoping study
King River Copper Mkt Cp A$172m
King River Copper Limited (ASX: KRC) provide this metallurgical update on its 100% owned Speewah Vanadium-Titanium-Iron Project in the East Kimberley of Western Australia. The Speewah deposit is Australia’s largest vanadium-in-magnetite resource (KRC announcement 26 May 2017) and produces the highest vanadium grade concentrate (KRC ASX announcement 27 February 2018).
• New magnetic separation testwork on drill core has delivered a further positive upgrade to concentrates by assaying 2.11% V2O5, 16.23% TiO2 and 66.27% Fe2O3, the highest vanadium concentrate grade of all Australian deposits.
• Mass yield has also been increased to 16.58% with improved V2O5 and TiO2 recoveries at a coarser grain size that has rejected 67% of waste at 0.5mm with final concentrate grain size of P80 120 micron.
Strong Drill Results at Bygoo Tin
Thomson Resources Mkt Cp A$4.3m
Thomson Resources is pleased to announce tin assays from its first 2018 drill campaign at the Bygoo tin project near the old Ardlethan tin mine, NSW. Twelve holes for 1104m were drilled at Bygoo North to confirm interpreted mineralisation zones and extend the mineralisation by testing along strike and at depth. High grade tin intersections of similar tenor to those previously recorded were obtained along interpreted northerly and easterly mineralised trends (Figure 1). The standout intersections are:
• BNRC42- 10m at 0.5% Sn from 23m depth
• BNRC43- 4m at 0.8% Sn from 9m depth
• BNRC44- 12m at 0.6% Sn from 26m depth
• BNRC46- 8m at 0.8% Sn from 62m depth
• BNRC47- 3m at 1.4% Sn from 144m depth
• BNRC50- 7m at 0.9% Sn from 124m depth
• BNRC51- 10m at 1.0% Sn from 22m depth
• BNRC52- 13m at 0.5% Sn from 20m depth
Cabral identifies several new high-grade gold vein targets at the Cuiú Cuiú Project, Brazil with values up to 264 g/t gold from surface sampling
Cabral Gold Mkt Cap C$9.3m
Vancouver, British Columbia – March 21, 2017 – Cabral Gold Inc. (“Cabral” or the “Company”) (TSXV: CBR) is pleased to announce the identification of several new high-grade gold targets from its initial campaign of work on the Cuiú Cuiú Project, located in the state of Pará, in northern Brazil.
Drilling by a previous operator focused on bulk-tonnage, stockwork, low-grade targets and identified historic Indicated resources of 3.4Mt @ 1.0g/t gold (for 0.1Moz) and Inferred resources of 31Mt @ 1.2g/t gold (for 1.2Moz) in the Central and Moreira Gomes deposits (Figure 1). An updated resource estimate on those deposits and others is currently underway incorporating drilling done subsequent to that 2011 estimate.
The initial 2018 campaign of work involves trenching, mapping, auger sampling, soil sampling, and rock sampling in areas of recent and abandoned artisanal workings. Initial rock assay results have now been received from three new high-grade vein targets, and the Jerimum de Cima artisanal showing, which has received one campaign of drilling but for which controls on high-grade mineralization were poorly understood (Figure 1). All of these targets are associated with E-W trending structures, which splay off the main Tocantanzinho Lineament, an important regional structure along which the Palito and Tocantanzinho gold deposits are found to the south-west.
• Select results from reconnaissance rock sampling on new targets include:
• 264.0 g/t from the Germano target.
• 80.1 g/t from the Vila Rica target
• 17.7 g/t from the Belisca Lua target
• Initial channel sampling returned:
• 0.5m @ 43.3g/t at the Vila Rica target
• 5m @ 3.16g/t at the Jerimum de Cima target
Azarga Metals Completes 100% Consolidation of Unkur Project
Azarga Metals Mkt Cp US$11m
ZARGA METALS CORP. (“Azarga Metals” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:AZR) reports that it has now closed the acquisition of an additional 40% interest in the Unkur Copper-Silver Project, taking its ownership interest from 60% to 100% (the “Unkur Project Consolidation”).
On completion of the Unkur Project Consolidation, Azarga Metals will have issued 42,000,000 common shares at a deemed price of C$0.15 (“Consideration Shares”) to the vendors of the indirect 40% interest. On March 16, 2018, the Company issued 36,750,000 of the Consideration Shares and will issue the remaining 5,250,000 Consideration Shares upon the receipt of the TSX Venture Exchange’s clearance of a personal information form for one of the vendors who will become a greater than 10% shareholder upon issuance of the remaining shares.
Update on Unkur Project Activities
Azarga Metals has engaged Tetra Tech Mining and Minerals (“Tetra Tech”) to complete a NI 43-101 compliant Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) for Unkur. A ‘kick-off’ meeting was held with Tetra Tech in Swindon, UK two weeks ago and Tetra Tech is commencing the process of familiarizing themselves with the Company’s relevant data. The PEA works remain on-track to be completed in mid-2018.
Barsele Announces an Updated Mineral Resource Estimate, with 1,427,000 Inferred Gold Ounces and 193,000 Indicated Gold Ounces
Barsele Minerals Mkt Cp C$84m
Vancouver, BC – Barsele Minerals Corp. – (TSX-V: BME) (“Barsele”) is pleased to report that an independently verified mineral resource estimate has been completed for the purposes of the Company on the Barsele Gold Project in Västerbottens Län, northern Sweden (the “Barsele Project”). The study concludes that drilling to date along the Avan–Central–Skiråsen gold zones at a 1.75 g/t gold cut-off has outlined an Inferred Resource of 15,279,000 tonnes grading 2.91 g/t gold (1,427,000 ounces of contained gold) and an Indicated Resource of 2,399,000 tonnes grading 2.50 g/t gold (193,000 ounces of contained gold).
• The Mineral Resource Estimate is based on 100 percent underground extraction criteria
• Twelve percent of the ounces are classified as Indicated Resources
• Higher quality underground Mineral Resources at higher gold grades add confidence
High Grade Epithermal Gold Veins Discovered at the Blanca Nieves Project
SolGold Mkt Cp £381m
(LSE:SOLG, TSX:SOLG) Copper
The Board of SolGold (LSE and TSX code: SOLG) is pleased to provide an update on exploration at its 100% owned Blanca Nieves Project (“the Project”), in Northern Ecuador. The Project is held in SolGold’s 100% owned subsidiary Carnegie Ridge Resources (“Carnegie”).
• High grade epithermal style gold mineralisation has been identified over an interpreted 10km long NW trending structural corridor linking both the Nieves and Blanca concessions.
• The Project is located immediately north of the Cascabel concession that hosts SolGold’s flagship Cascabel copper-gold project.
• The Blanca Nieves epithermal gold veins are situated in a previously unrecognised corridor of gold mineralisation highlighting once again the under explored potential of the Ecuadorean section of the Andean copper-gold belt.
• Results from rock chip samples collected during stream reconnaissance at the Project include:
o Nieves – 79.2 g/t Au, 0.98 % Cu, >100g/t Ag*, >1% Zn*
o Nieves – 6.7 g/t Au, 0.15% Cu, 59 g/t Ag
o Nieves – 2.99 g/t Au
o Nieves – 2.23 g/t Au, >1% Zn*
o Cielito vein – Blanca – 18.75 g/t Au
o Cielito vein – Blanca – 17.05 g/t Au
o Cielito vein – Blanca – 4.93 g/t Au
Redmoor Mineral Resource Update
Strategic Minerals Mkt Cp £24m
(AIM: SML; USOTC: SMCDY) Copper
Strategic Minerals plc (AIM: SML; USOTC: SMCDY), the diversified mineral development and production company, is pleased to announce that the internationally respected mining consultancy, SRK Consulting UK (“SRK”), has updated its original 2015 Resource Statement for the Company’s Redmoor Tin-Tungsten Project in Cornwall, UK (“Redmoor”), which is being undertaken through its joint venture vehicle, Cornwall Resources Limited (“CRL”).
• 4.5Mt high-grade Inferred Mineral Resource @ 1.00% Tin Equivalent (SnEq)**
• Increase of almost 100% over the high-grade Inferred Mineral Resource previously reported in 2015.
• Resource defined in high-grade zones within the Sheeted Vein System (“SVS”)
• Continuity of the SVS which hosts the high-grade zones now confirmed over a strike length of c.1,000m and for c.450m down dip, and which remains open at depth over much of its length
• Identification of a high-grade Exploration Target within the SVS of between 4 and 6 Mt with a grade of between 0.9 and 1.3% SnEq which extends down-dip below the resource***
• Additional high-grade exploration potential identified both below and to the west of the Exploration Target envelope and to the north in the Kelly Bray Lode with high definition geophysics survey (ground magnetometer/gradiometer) being undertaken at the western opportunity
• Preparation of a phased drilling programme commenced aimed at:
• 1. conversion of a large portion of the Exploration Target into a mineral resource
• 2. improving confidence in the mineral resource to the Indicated Resource level
• 3. testing other opportunities beyond the exploration target envelope
• Scoping level mineral processing (Fairport Engineering Ltd (UK)) and underground mining studies (Mining One (Australia)) underway
Tanzanian Government Prioritises Private Sector
Kibo Mining Mkt Cp £25m
Kibo Mining plc (AIM: KIBO; AltX: KBO), the multi-asset Tanzania focused energy and resource company, notes recent comment in the press regarding the Tanzanian President’s pledge to support the private sector at the 11th Tanzania National Business Council (‘TNBC’) meeting at the State House.
At the TNBC meeting, President Magufuli highlighted his wish for the Government to work on a new, closer and mutually beneficial engagement with the private sector saying: “Business people are our most important stakeholders; they provide the Government with much-needed revenue.”
Furthermore, the intermittent power supply in the country was a key issue mentioned at the TNBC meeting. President Magufuli assured the audience that the Government was working on its concerns and that an agreement with a new contractor was expected to be signed soon.
Louis Coetzee, CEO of Kibo Mining said: “It is heartening to see the winds of change blowing from Tanzania. This is a very clear and powerful signal that the country is open to business and keen to create an environment where companies can thrive. We are looking forward to making further strides with our nationally important flagship Mbeya Coal to Power Project, that aims to alleviate the acute power deficiency in the country and hope to sign the Power Purchase Agreement shortly.”