Graphite Mine Development and Battery
Materials Processing Technologies
Alabama Graphite Corp.
Alabama Graphite Corp. (TSXV:CSPG | OTCQB:CSPGF) or ‘AGC’ is a Canadian listed natural, flake graphite exploration and development company, as well as an aspiring US-sourced-and-manufactured battery-materials producer.
As the only known graphite development company with its core business based on the production of secondary-processed, specialty battery-ready graphite products, namely, Coated Spherical Purified Graphite (CSPG), AGC does not intend to sell any primary-processed graphite concentrate. AGC intends to divert and process 100% of run-of-mine graphite into secondary processed, battery-ready graphite products — specifically CSPG — for use in Li-ion batteries, in addition to Purified Micronized Graphite (PMG). A highly experienced team leads the Company with more than 100 years of combined graphite mining, graphite processing, specialty graphite products and applications, and graphite sales expertise.
As America’s leading graphite development company, AGC is focused on the development of its flagship Coosa Graphite Project in Coosa County, Alabama — the most advanced flake graphite project in the contiguous United States of America.
SHARE PRICE PERFORMANCE
Coosa Graphite Project
• The most advanced stage flake graphite project in the contiguous United States of America
• The only sourced-and-manufactured-in- USA solution for battery-ready graphite
• Unrivaled technical expertise
• 41,500 acres on private land
• No Federal permitting required; Stave-level permitting only; No First Nations claims
• Located in the historic, past-producing ‘Alabama Graphite Belt’
STRATEGIC OFFTAKE CUSTOMERS
• AGC has manufactured and shipped numerous tailor-made CSPG evaluation samples to several Department of Defence (DoD) battery contractors (DoD, DOE, and US government agencies strongly encourage their contractors and suppliers to source input materials from within the USA whenever possible)
• The ‘Buy American Act’ and other legislation may afford AGC a potential significant competitive advantage over its peers
• AGC has executed 30 NDAs with potential end users —14 with DoD Li-ion battery manufacturers — for CSPG and PMG samples
US-based Investment Fund:
Donald K. D. Baxter:
Tyler W. P. Dinwoodie:
Donald K. D. Baxter
President and Chief Executive Officer
Tyler W. P. Dinwoodie
Executive Vice President
Douglas C. Bolton
Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary
Jesse R. Edmondson
Director of Business Development
Ann-Marie M. Pamplin
Director of Investor Relations
Randy A. Moore
Dr. Robert B. Cook